Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still busy

Hello everyone,

We remain quite busy at our new house, making it our own. Cutting down trees and bushes (no bustles in my hedgerows), digging out stumps, getting down and dirty.

Besides that, I've been trying to concentrate more on my upcoming black belt test (September). My body is very tired of the high rep work (pushups, situps tricep dips, etc.), and I'll be glad when this is done.

I've been reading John Fairly's Humble Attempt in Defense of Reformation Principles; Particularly on the Head of the Civil Magistrate, but it's going slow, as I seem to have less and less time for reading nowadays.

Here's a pic of all the kids in our old kitchen, just a little before we moved:

Well, it looks like the folder on my computer that had the last pics we took at the old house, including the pics of our friends helping us move, is empty. So, now I'm sad that my pictures are lost.

I'm done posting now.

No comments: