Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Update!

"It's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore... I am sorry." -- Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

Noticed that I don't blog anymore? Yeah, me too. It's not that I don't want to blog -- I like blogging. It's not that I don't have anything to say -- ask anyone around me, I have a lot to say. There are several factors, which I won't bore you with. Suffice it to say that I'm going to make and effort... wait, let's back that up a bit... I'm going to try to make an effort... or, uh... I'm going to make an effort to try to make an effort to blog more. How's that for commitment?

At the risk of being awfully random, here's a quote from Matthew Henry that I wanted to share:
Corrupt nature is impatient of restraint. It is a foolish, pevish thing for men to abandon the comforts of this life, because of the crosses that are commonly woven in with them. No, whatever our condition is, we must bring our minds to it, be thankful for its comforts, submissive to its crosses, and make the best of that which is.

No comments: