Saturday, January 15, 2005

Let's get one thing straight...

There is nothing wrong with a man taking Pamprin!

Let me explain. During this past week of flu-family-fun, there were a couple of days where I was having terrible stiffness and pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back. Tylenol was not doing the trick. My wife recommended Pamprin. Yes, Pamprin! It's the only thing that works when she has those crampy thingies, you know... don't make me get into this here. She says they work even after delivering a baby. So, hey, I took some. Sho' nuff, it helped. My dad, after hearing of his boy taking such a girly medication, recommended http://www.aleve.com/. Aleve, says dad, works well for his back aches. Aleve is a much more manly medicine, so my wife went to the store today to find some... and she discovered a very interesting thing when comparing labels.

Pamprin: Active ingredient = Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg).

Aleve: Active ingredient = Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg).

IT'S THE SAME THING!!!

So men, you need not be ashamed of taking Pamprin. I know I have no shame in doing so.

No comments: