Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Answers, and more info than you wanted.

Oddly enough, those who commented on which fella was NOT performing Sanchin Kata, everyone picked pic #1, the guy with a Canadian flag showing in the background. The actual answer is pic #3. This pic is cropped from a larger picture which I find even more strange than the Sanchin pics. The pic is of a guy named Joseph Lee. He seems like a nice enough fella. He sends lots of prayer requests to the Covenanted Reformation Club. I end up rejecting most of the posts... not because I don't want myself or others to pray for people in Korea, but because the prayer requests always seem kind of odd to me. For example: "Please pray that the people in the United States will help the people in South Korea a lot more. They can help the people in South Korea by buying more Korean made products." Wha? In the past he's also sent in posts asking for prayer about the big screen flat panel t.v. he wants to purchase for an unsaved family. I don't know. They just don't seem to be the kinds of posts I intended for the Covenanted Reformation Club. I emailed Mr. Lee in response to his posts of this nature, but he continues to send them, and I continue to be somewhat amused by them, and by his Star Trek get up. If you're out there Mr. Lee, here's a shout out to my Korean American friend!

Now, my readers, go out and purchase a Daewoo or a Samsung!

No comments: