Saturday, May 21, 2005

Power Donuts on a Migraine Morning

I knew I had it before I even woke up... that dern migraine. That means breakfast, at least phase one, shall consist of Maxalt and coffee. Phase 2 of breakfast is mini chocolate donuts! That's right, mini chocolate donuts. The breakfast of champions. Out of nowhere, little Daniel, a.k.a. Turd Ferguson, a.k.a. Carl, walks up to me and says, "These are POWER donuts!" Excellent, little Daniel, you are learning what it means to be a Waybright.

Half the blog I used to be.

I know I haven't blogged much lately, but get off my back! I'm not the only one. I've been busy and burnt out, sleepless, sore and sad. I've been lifting weights lately on my karate-off days, which means I'm pretty much constantly sore -- just for different reasons on different days. It must be working though, because I've been getting several comments at work like, "Hey, you're still losing weight!" "You look very nice," and "You sure do look gay in that turtle neck!" Thanks, ladies. Oh, hold up. What? Why I oughta...

No comments: