Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Failure

Ok, I thought this was kinda funny. Go to Google, type the word "failure" in the search box, and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Chuckle to yourself, and then get on with your life.

In other news: I got my head rattled. I mentioned earlier that I had a cold with some stiffness/soreness in my muscles. Well, the cold part went away, but the stiffness is hanging around. Yesterday I woke up with an awfully stiff neck. It hurt all day. After a heating pad and a good night's sleep, it loosened up significantly, though not perfectly. So here I am at Karate class, holding a bag for my partner, who happens to be one of the instructors, very strong, very fast. And I do believe he kicked that bag I was holding so hard, that I got whiplash... twice over. I felt like I might pass out. But I didn't. Later in the class... sparring, during which I promptly took a shot right in the kisser. I feel like I got clocked. I feel a little slow, and like I lost some IQ points tonight. I was wondering if I was concussed at one point, but I feel a little better now. I know it's Tuesday, and my name is Jerry. So that's a plus.

No comments: