Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pain. Pain. And good on Daniel!

Please pray for me and my family. The problems mentioned in the previous post are not all resolved, and I'm having to make difficult decisions, and am being asked to answer problems that I have no answers for.

I am also in some physical pain in my neck and shoulders -- probably stemming from rolling full-on with my partner in karate class the other night. We were doing headlock escapes, and my (blackbelt) partner and I made a contest out it, fully resisting one another. I think I held my own, but I have sore muscles in my neck (and face!) that I didn't know could get sore. Yesterday it got worse (alot of driving, walking, pushing a stroller, piggy backing kids, and other daddy-duties), and overnight it got worse yet. Ouch.

IN OTHER NEWS:

The world may not be ready for this... but too bad, you's better get ready:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daniel earned his white belt! Yep, at our school you must earn the white belt too. The fury has been unleashed -- prepare or suffer the consequences!

No comments: