Wednesday, September 06, 2006

(Almost a) Headline: Guy in goofy gi goes to wrong class.

I'm all messed up (no wise-cracks!).  I work at noon today, so I figured I'd get up early and try to catch a Karate class this morning before work.  So I drag myself out of bed (I've been really tired lately), chug two cups, eat a banana, grab my gear and head out the door.  I get to class, and it's filled with Krav Maga people.  Now, they don't dress like us karateka, and there I am standing with my bo.  So, before getting into full uniform and making a complete goof out of myself, I sneak over to the schedule hanging on the wall, and figure out that IT'S WEDNESDAY (thanks LABOR DAY!), and my class isn't til 11am, which is too late for me cuz I work at noon, so I came home and typed this instead.  Good news is that I do indeed work at noon, and my not knowing what day it is did not make me late for work.... yet.

No comments: