Monday, October 24, 2005

Back and cold with a cold

We made it back from our trip safely. Thanks for asking! It seems to be significantly colder now than it was before we left. Fall is here, folks. It looks like that daylight savings game ends this week too. Back to getting dark at 5:30pm.

I seem to have picked up a cold while away. A nasal sniffly thing. No matter, I still knocked out 325 pushups tonight -- this takes a while for me to do, and that frustrates me because it leaves little time for my situps, tricep dips, and wall-sitting. Why am I spending so much time and effort on pushups? Because the next test requires that I do 75 pushups at one shot -- and I'm pushuply-challenged. To make up for my inability to do many in a row, I'm doing excessive amounts over an hour or two. If all goes as planned this week, assuming we'll be doing pushups in class too, I should end up doing 1000 pushups this week, D.V.. But how to fit in the other exercises too? It's almost November and I'm starting to freak out a little bit.

Plus I need some time to respond to Erica's challenge! This is going to require some thought. Off hand, I'm thinking of using the following lyric which pretty much sums me up:

"Bawatiba da bang da dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jumped the boogie." -- Bawitaba, by Kid Rock.

But yeah, this will require some thought.

No comments: