Monday, October 17, 2005

Tag, I'm it.

I recall being tagged once in the past, but I just ignored it. If I remember correctly, the question was about things I missed from my childhood. I skipped it because I don't like thinking about my childhood. Sorry!

But I recently got tagged by Liz, and this time I'll take a shot:

List five things people may not know about you and tag five other people to do the same.

1. I lack confidence in myself. I don't mean I lack sinful self-confidence. I mean I lack just plain old functional confidence that I can do stuff.

2. I've never met my maternal grandmother, or my paternal grandfather. My maternal grandmother drank herself to death long before I was around, and my paternal grandfather's whereabouts were unknown when he died in the 1980's, "and when he died, all he left us was alone."

3. Why don't you shut up because I just happen to like the Bee Gee's, especially the pre-disco Bee Gee's.

4. My handwriting is horrible. In fact, I don't write at all, I print.

5. This is terrible, but I'm more often late for work than I am on time. I really honestly feel bad about this, and I want to reform my ways.

Next up: Bro. John, Erica, Cheryl, Deejay, and Ann Coulter! Ok, if Ann Coulter doesn't do it, Josh can. Give Ann a couple of days to respond though, Josh, OK?

No comments: