Saturday, November 12, 2005

Let's Go, Covies.

Covenanters, here's a chance to show your good side! :)

A Covenanter challenge: Let us know what makes you a True Covenanter.

"You who call yourselves Covenanters, how do you endeavor to keep the Covenants? What are you doing to meet the ends of the Covenants? What makes you a true Covenanter, personally? ecclesiastically?"

I've been thinking about this for a number of days now, and it has been challenging and convicting to me, as I see how many ways I fail to meet up to my profession. I plan on posting a response when I have some decent time to sit and organize my thoughts on the matter.

If you feel so inclined to challenge yourself, and the rest of us as well, head on over to the Covenanted Reformation Club and add your two cents on how you, today, endeavor to keep the National Covenant and the Solemen League and Covenant.

"And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works" (Heb. 10:24).

No comments: