Thursday, January 12, 2006

People, get ready... there's a blaaaaarrrrrgggg

It's hard to count how many barf sessions happened last night/early this morning. For a while there, it was every hour on the hour -- I'm counting three kids that have it now... Calle first, then Cole, now Elisabeth. My breakfast today consists of a cup of chai, and that's it, cuz I'm feeling funny now too. Poor Rachel... due to give birth this month, and feeling bad in her stomach (which is no longer located in the normal area on account of being so preggers). I'm planning on going to work, but I'm a bit frightened about that -- the vomitting that is happening thusfar in the household has been sudden, violent, with olympic-style distance involved. I'm envisioning....

ME: So what brings you in today? What can we help you with?

CLIENT: Well, I've been so depressed for the past few weeks, that I'm having thoughts of sui-- (interupted)

ME: BAAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAAAAGGGGRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA!!!! BUUUUUUUIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKK! RRRRRRAAAAALLLLLFFFFFF!!!! Oh, I'm so sorry. We'll get that cleaned up for you. Excuse me, I have to leave now.

Oh, may it not happen!

IN OTHER NEWS: I've been feeling pretty down lately, and having trouble sleeping too. It's been, like, maybe 5 nights now of not sleeping well. Seems like a lot of things I don't like thinking about are being brought up again, from several different sources, all at once.

"I haven't known peace and quiet for so long I can't remember what it's like."

That's right, Bob Dylan. I know what you're talking about. "Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth." Tell my about it, Bob. Tell me about it.

So, back to my chai, and off to work. Bound to be an adventurous day at home and abroad!

No comments: