Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Oh Well

"Can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
Don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to
Oh well..."

~~Peter Green.

Sometimes I get to feeling certain ways, and the words of others pop in my head. Today I thought to myself, "Oh well." Then almost immediately came the words, "Don't ask me what I think of you...." It's an old Fleetwood Mac song, like when they were an English blues band old. I guess I'm feeling kinda ornary today.

In other news: I have people I need to (and want to) get together with soon, but not alot of free time. Sigh.

Sometime I need to get on here and write some stuff that's more interesting or edifying or funny, but for the time being, this is all I got. Oh well.

No comments: