Saturday, December 18, 2004

Shocking Development

I've not been blogging faithfully lately, and I apologize to those who faithfully check my blog. I've been busy dealing with family, work, and my own personal problems, and while much of that stuff makes interesting material for blogging, I just don't have the time that I would like.

Isn't that strange? We live in the age of microwaves and cell phones and computers... we can do things in 5 minutes that it once took nearly all day to do in ages past, and yet WE STILL DON'T HAVE TIME!

Anyway, I've been getting electrical shocks sent through my head by the phone I use at work. I'll be talking, yada yada yada, then ZAP!!! OUCH! "What was that?" Oh, nothing, just mild to moderate electrocution. I'll be ok. So my supervisor asks me if I want a new phone, but I declined. I thrive on danger, you see. It's thrilling to know that every time I pick up the phone, I could require defibrillation or some other form of medical attention. That's right, folks. I'm living on the edge. And nobody's gonna stop me.

Well, off I go to the post office. We sold a large item on Ebay, and I now have a totally different perspective on shipping and handling charges. Man, I should have charged $100 or something. Oh well, we'll get 'em next time.

OUCH! I'm alright... I'm ok... What are you staring at?

No comments: