Saturday, February 25, 2006

America: Mohammed Loving Harlot.

I'm late in the game with this stuff, I know. But,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deep inside I'm patriotic. I really am. I love my country. But I cannot give full approbation of her until she repents of her whoredoms!

I'm about to over-simplify, and so I beg your pardon.

We're told so much that the United States of America is a Christian country. It is clear, regardless of the private religious views of the "founding fathers," that this country was founded on laying aside the light of Scripture, and replacing it with the mere light of nature. Where are ancestors acknowledged and owned the Lord Jesus Christ and His Kingship and Kingdom, our "founding fathers" in America merely acknowledged a vague Creator, without any indication of who that Creator is, or what He is like, or what duties He requires. According to the law of this land, any creator is just fine, and has just a much a right to be worshipped as any other god.

The political and religous position of the United States of America has resulted in defending Islam and Allah, even while fighting some kind of a war against adherents of the same.

"I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah." -- George W. Bush, September 2001.

"The U.S. government on Friday spoke out against caricatures of Islam's Prophet Mohammed that were published in European newspapers." -- Yvonne Lee, All Headline News Staff Reporter Incidently, or maybe not, the U.S., in condemning the caricatures of Mohammed, are in agreement with AntiChrist.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, so let's get this straight. These wild-asses, drunk with madness from their worship of Allah, and their adherence to a delusional "prophet," who violently protest against anything that violates their religious convictions, whether by burning flags, other symbols, or people (!!!), are offended at a cartoon, and the U.S.A. and the Vatican take sides with... THE MUSLIMS???

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, but who are we kidding? This is nothing new. America was already casting Christ aside to bed down with Muslims as early as the 1700's!

"Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." -- Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary.

Enough. I'm tired of hearing Christians tell me that I need to vote for "Christian" candidates, who will then stand there with hand raised to God, and swear to uphold the Constitution that protects false gods and false religions in this land, contrary to the Law of God which demands that the false gods and false religions be outlawed in, and purged from, the land. No, I cannot do it. Neither can I yield conscientious obedience to the governors of this land, under the current circumstances.

Again, I love my country. I really do. But until she repents of her whoredoms, I have no choice but to testify against her, and maintain a degree of separation from her.

America, QUIT BOWING DOWN TO ANTICHRIST, AND TURN TO CHRIST THE KING!

No comments: