Friday, March 10, 2006

from a beat up old man.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my left forearm. I guess I wasn't rolling my arm around far enough during Yakusoku Kumite (sparring drills). I have similar marks on both shins, my left foot above the toes, as well as a slight bruise on the outside of my left eye socket, and a sore back. That latter two injuries I accrued while wrestling with the kids (Cole kicked me in the kidney area, and Daniel intentially head-butted my on my left temple/eye -- that's some filthy fighting right there!). I have this thing where I am determined to be able to beat up all my children and the same time, no matter how many children I have, or how hold they get. I do believe I will have to revise my resolve at some point, but for now... STILL THE CHAMP.

The injuries are the bad news, the good news is that any potential attackers are going to have to hit me alot harder than that. You got that?

Today we're off on a home-schooling field trip, should the Good Lord allow it. I plan on posting something on it later. So for now, toodles.

No comments: