Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tall drink of...

People, listen up. I just saw a beautiful thing. There she was, standing there in the room, a gorgeous blonde in a long black dress, so stunning, so so lovely, I had to take a picture. Look at this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at that lacing. Look at that opaque wonder! Oh ho ho, man! This, friends, is a Stoudt's Fat Dog Imperial Oatmeal Stout, and it is very fat, I'm telling you. Nothing wrong with loving a big-legged beer, fellas. This particular speciman was donated to me by a friend through the Beer Exchange Program. If you can get into this program, I recommend it. I am also a member of the Free Beer For Life society, which you can only join when you find your friend a spouse. Go back and look at that picture, and tell me... don't you wanna drink that?

No comments: