Friday, April 28, 2006

Warning: Graphic Story

2 Teens Charged in Attack at Texas Party

Two punks beat, and used a piece of metal pipe to sodomize, and poured bleach all over the limp and motionless body of, a sixteen year old kid, so that it is not likely that the victim will survive, and the thing that will determine whether or not this is a death penalty case is whether or not it was "a hate crime"??!?!!

Aren't some things just "hate" by the very nature of the act? When people act like this, who in the world gives a rip what the motive was? Whether they did it because they hate spanish people, or because they were drunk, or because they enjoy these things, or they saw it on TV, or whatever... try them, and HANG THEM. Hang 'em high.

Why do we even consider letting creeps like this live in this nation?

IN OTHER NEWS: My job working at the Psychiatric Hospital is often rewarding, and sometimes emotionally difficult. Today, was the latter. The first phone call I took, 30 seconds after I walked into the office was by a man. That poor poor man. My heart sank, and stayed sunk for a while. He was calling to tell me that his teenage daughter took her life last night. It wouldn't be proper to provide any more details about this sad, lamentable case. The man asked for prayers. Please consider praying for this man and his family. God knows their names, though I cannot provide them here. Oh, I have no idea what it's like to utter the words, "My daughter took her own life last night." I thank the Living God, I don't know what that's like.

No comments: