Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You Bunch of Losers!

No winners in the "Guess What Body Part Jerry's Icing" game. I have to say, I liked the "ego" answer, but a few years ago my ego was nearly crushed and obliterated, and I suppose I would like if it never recovers.

I was not icing my foot, though it needed it:


Nor was I icing my forearm, though that needed it too!


I was icing... (drum roll)...

BOTH WRISTS AND MY RIGHT THUMB (tendonitis).

Now THAT was a fun game. Whoo. What do you want to play now?

IN OTHER NEWS:

I saw it on the 'net that Elton John is auctioning off the stuff in his closet. Umm... ok, I don't want to know what that nancy has in his closet, understand? Besides, Elton's fashion sense has nothing on Jesse:


Here's how busy I am... this picture is from last month, when Cole got his green belt, and Conner and Calle, their orange belts (pictured with Sensei John Devine, a very nice man, my friend, and our Karate teacher):


Ok, that's all I got for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: