Friday, June 17, 2005

Numbers

7: Intitial test indicates the 7th, situation currently developing.

20: Opening set of pushups I did today in my drop-sets scheme. 20 pushups, rest 30 seconds to a minute, 19 pushups, rest 30 seconds or so, 18 pushups, etc., all the way down to 1.

210: The total amount of pushups I did today doing the drop-sets from 20.

2: The amount of aspirin I'm going to take as a result.

3: Number of pushups I started doing per set a few months ago when I was just beginning to get back into shape.

11: Approximate number of days I have until my belt test.

18: About the number of years since the last time I had a belt test (I have a newspaper clipping of me with a green belt, from 1987... I'm still a green belt).

2 or 3: The amount of times I smoked my pipe this week, if I'm remembering correctly.

1: Friends I have that are sore from falling off ladders.

2: Hours I have until I have to leave for work.

3: Things wrong with my car that will require money to repair.

0: Amount of extra dollars I have laying around to pay for the repairs or for a new (used) car.

No comments: