Saturday, June 17, 2006

Strength

"For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall" (Psalm 18:29).

I ate some raw honey this morning, on my toast, in my coffee, and right out of the jar like Winnie the Pooh Bear, hoping it will help give me a boost of energy:

"Boost endurance with raw honey. A recent study performed at the University of Memphis Exercise and Sport Nutrition Laboratory showed that the blend of sugars found in raw honey can significantly increase an athlete's average power and endurance. In its natural state, raw honey is an immediate source of energy, full of B-complex vitamins, amino acids and enzymes. The darker the honey, the more nutrient value there is. Add honey to toast, cereal or tea for added sweetness and a quick boost of energy."

We'll see. I've also prayed that the LORD would be so gracious as to strengthen me for this little trial of mine.

Here goes...

No comments: