Thursday, May 06, 2004

Buenos Dias!

I'm still a bit stunned after witnessing the horror of horrors at the vet. Poor Harley! They... ahem... excuse me, but it's still not easy to talk about. They... whew.... THEY TOOK HARLEY'S TEMPERATURE. There. I said it.

I was so disturbed that I completely forgot it was Cinco de Mayo! Another missed opportunity to have a Dos Equis with my Puerto Rican neighbors. Wait, I lie.... I suppose on any given day I could use the secret knock on their garage door to get in and have a Dos Equis, or whatever it is they have in there. Let's just say that my neighbors are quite celebratory, and from the smell of it, they also apparently enjoy botany. Ha, ha, I'm uh... ha... I'm just kidding.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a second cup of coffee (with plenty of cream, Mr. K), and try to get the shocking cat temperature images out of my mind.

Adios!

No comments: