Monday, May 10, 2004

Drained

Today was a rough day at work, and I'm drained. I spent about 4 straight hours trying to convince someone not to commit self-murder. The guy made it clear that his intent was to die today. If I let him walk out of the office he was going to stab himself in the throat with a knife (he brought two knives WITH HIM to my place of employment). It didn't end as nice as I would have wanted it to, but ultimately nobody got hurt. But man am I drained.

Then I came home and got puked on again.

I'm spent. I got nothing left. I'm going to bed.

Oh, one more interesting thing.... the guy said he was a Christian, and so I pleaded with him for Christ's sake not to harm himself... but his god was the Arminian god... the one that is not powerful enough to save... the one not powerful enough to overcome Freewill Almighty. So that path lead nowhere. But, like I said, as for tonight, no harm was done. But I fear that I will be reading about him in the paper someday.

No comments: