Thursday, September 09, 2004

God hates Florida?


This is the latest projected track of Hurrican Ivan, recently measured as packing 165 mph winds. I've heard the phrase "the gods hate Kansas" in reference to all of the tornadoes they get there. Now, I'm not a polytheist, nor am I so bold as to presume to know the reason why afflictions come to these people and not to those, and vice versa. So, I'm not going to apply that exact phrase, but I can't help but get the feeling this year that God hates Florida.

Speaking of conspiracy theories, they interest me. Not that I believe them all. They just interest me. For whatever reason I take some comfort in thinking "maybe I don't know what I think I know." Strange? I suppose. Check out this macromedia flash site about the Pentagon attack.

No comments: