Saturday, September 04, 2004

I'm NOT...

1. I'm NOT as fun as I used to be.

2. I'm NOT one to correct people when they call me by the wrong name.

3. I'm NOT looking for a perfect church.

4. I'm NOT as wise as I once thought I was.

5. I'm NOT the best friend you'll ever have.

6. I'm NOT the worst enemy you'll ever have.

7. "I'm NOT f-f-f-foolin'."

8. "I'm NOT a strong swimmer."

9. I'm NOT into fashion.

10. I'm NOT amused anymore.

11. I'm NOT sending my kids to public school.

12. I'm NOT available for comment.

13. I'm NOT a happy person, generally speaking.

14. I'm NOT voting this year.

15. I'm NOT where I want to be.

16. I'm NOT rich.

17. I'm NOT at my best with money in my pocket.

18. I'm NOT "a friend of Bill's."

19. I'm NOT very fast on my feet.

20. I'm NOT getting as much sleep as I need.

21. I'm NOT as patient as I should be.

22. I'm NOT as forgiving as I ought to be.

23. I'm NOT the safest guy you'll ever meet.

24. I'm NOT the most dangerous guy you'll ever meet.

25. I'm NOT a schismatic.

26. I'm NOT anti-American.

27. I'm NOT alone.

28. I'm NOT able to fix the old motor cycle sitting in my garage.

29. I'm NOT a fan of cotton candy.

30. I'm NOT very confident.

31. I'm NOT good with numbers.

32. I'm NOT the people's champion.

33. I'm NOT quite 34 years of age.

No comments: