Thursday, September 09, 2004

Three Things Survey

Three Things

Created by andy and taken 8454 times on bzoink!

Three things that scare me:
1myself
2loud noises
3the idea of being unloved
Three people who make me laugh:
1myself
2my wife Rachel
3my kids
Three Things I love:
1God
2good music
3good food
Three Things I hate:
1being sick
2fighting/arguing
3mean people
Three things I don't understand:
1how albums, cassettes, cd's work
2how people can be so cruel
3Cantonese
Three things on my desk:
1my computer
2a toy phone
3The Sermons of Samuel Ward
Three things I'm doing right now:
1getting ready for bed
2thinking about drinking something
3simmering
Three things I want to do before I die:
1see my children do well
2get out of debt
3set better goals
Three things I can do:
1make a mess of things
2tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
3beat up all my children at the same time
Three ways to describe my personality:
1mostly melancholy
2sometimes kind
3sometimes funny
Three things I can't do:
1fly
2walk through walls
3make myself invisible

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

No comments: