Friday, September 03, 2004

"You better come on in my kitchen...

... Babe, it's goin' to be rainin' outdoors." -- R. Johnson.

Once again, I'm reminded of how nice it is to live in Pennsylvania. Sure, we had a nasty tornado touch down in our county a few weeks back, but normally it's very quiet weatherwise. Today we're loading up the kids and heading north a bit, to Knoebels Grove. It's free to get on the grounds, which are cool grounds, and if you wanna spin around until you're dizzy, you can drop a buck or two and do that. There's a squirrel outside my window, trying to cross the street, OH! He made it, he made, calm down people he made it. Thought for a second there I was going to have to make some of my special roadkill chile. Yeah, sure, it tastes a little... squirrely, but I don't wanna hear it. Just be quiet and eat what's given ya.

No comments: