Thursday, June 24, 2004

To blog or not to blog....

I'm not sure what to blog about today, but I feel like I should write something. Hmm... let's see....

Family worship today was very interesting... Isaiah 49. Verse 16 says that the Lord writes the Church on the palms of His hands. Indeed, Christ does bear a reminder of the Church on His palms, so that He will never forget or forsake us! Praise God, for I am certainly forgettable and forsakable. So, there's a thought.

What else? Oh, I had a fantastic migraine yesterday. Woke up with it, lasted through most of the day, and when it did go away, I was left with what I call the post-migraine syndrome -- I was in an absolute fog, felt like I needed to sleep, like something bad happened in my brain. Yuck.

Well, enough of this. I have to go to work. I'll be picking up some extra hours here and there... so I'll be good and tired, but we'll eat too, which is an added plus.

No comments: