Monday, August 02, 2004

America's going to Hell.




In stark contrast to the last post on the benefits of a nation being in covenant with God, today's offering is a small taste of the brazen whorish baby-killing abominations America has addicted herself to.

This link has been floating around some blogs, and caught my attention. Oddly enough, this story of confessed double homocide by hire is printed under the HEALTH section of Florida's Herald Tribune. The story pretends to be about a woman who is pregnant with a set of twins and a single (for a total of three for you math flunkies), having a "selective reduction" procedure done, because, "There are a lot more complications when a woman carries multiples.... it's a matter of trying to save the woman this trauma." When the devil get's his grips so firmly around people, he can afford to be less subtle because they've already been sufficiently deluded. This article mocks anyone with eyes to see. The REAL reason for murdering the twins is CLEARLY revealed in this article for all to read, and for so few to truly understand. The woman's reason for injecting heart-stopping potassium chloride into the hearts of two of her babies is nothing more than,

I cannot have triplets. I was not married; I lived in a five-story walk-up in the East Village; I worked freelance; and I would have to go on bed rest in March. I lecture at colleges, and my biggest months are March and April. I would have to give up my main income for the rest of the year. There was a part of me that was sure I could work around that. But it was a matter of, Do I want to?

.... Not only would I have to be on bed rest at 20 weeks, I wouldn't be able to fly after 15. I was already at eight weeks. When I found out about the triplets, I felt like: ...now I'm going to have to move to Staten Island. I'll never leave my house because I'll have to care for these children. I'll have to start shopping only at Costco and buying big jars of mayonnaise.

And so we see the true value of human life. Don't want to be put out by buying big jars of mayonnaise at Costco? Then let's solve that little problem with double homocide. I wonder if this was O.J.'s back-up defense in case plan one (the "the cop used the N-word" defense) didn't go well?

Ok, well, I'm going to go vomit and have some coffee. Hopefully I won't bump into anyone today that is too inconvenienced by me!

BTW, I'm the father of multiples (twins), and now have a total of 6 children, and on my meager one income, we've never once bought a jar of mayonnaise at Costco.

In other news: Drudgereport is reporting a plan by the Republicans to eliminate the IRS altogether! FINALLY someone has a good idea!

No comments: