Friday, August 27, 2004

Ok, ok, I'll tell you about some ice cream!

With all the hoopla going on about what ice cream I recommend, I figured I'd better put this thing to rest before there's some kind of a riot. I'm not saying the following is my favorite, but I am recommending that everyone give it a try. It's good!

Phillies Graham Slam

This is good ice cream. Turkey Hill's "Phillies Graham Slam" ice cream is, of course, named after the baseball team that hardly ever hits a grand slam, the Philadelphia Phillies, which are themselves named after a brand of cigar!

It's smooth, creamy, and delicious (the ice cream, not the baseball team, nor the cigar). The ice cream itself is graham cracker flavored, and there are swirls of graham cracker ripple throughout, and intermingled are these little chocolate marshmallow cups, which are yummy and should be sold just by themselves they're so good. If you see this ice cream, give it a try. Me and the kids sure tore it up.

No comments: