Monday, August 09, 2004

Hawaii

My grievously intoxicated loved one has been lately begging me to come along on an all expenses paid two week vacation in Hawaii. Of course, I can't bring my "big family" on this trip, it has to be just me. Like all important decisions in my life, I decided to let this up to the popular vote of friends and strangers that read my blog. So, in the words of The Clash, "Should I stay, or should I go?"

In other news: I'll be posting my answers to my quiz at some point, maybe today or tomorrow. So get your answers in soon. Also, I have a summer cold that is really bothering me. It's not bad enough to knock me out, just bad enough to make my daily activities to be exhausting labors. If this keeps up, I may be calling Dr. Jägermeister for treatment, if you get my drift. Don't get me wrong, no overdosing like my grieviously intoxicated loved one, but just enough to "make glad the heart of man."

Alright. Back to work. Don't forget to vote.

No comments: