Monday, August 16, 2004

... blowing through the jasmine in my mind.

It's been a fun week. Hurricane Charley, originally on a crash course for Central PA, headed east and puttered out, bringing nothing more than a summer breeze. My grieviously drunken family member had another run in with local law enforcement, this time resulting in an involuntary commitment to a psychiatric unit. Still waiting on an update on that little situation. I still got this little summer cold that dropped down into my chest, as my colds always do, and I can't shake it. I tried dehydrating myself and running the air-conditioner constantly, as per Cheryl and Cathie's directions, availing only minor improvements.

In other news: Yesterday was my 12th wedding anniversary. I'll be celebrating tonight by either going on a violent rampage, or by going out for something to eat with my beloved. At this point, I'm leaning heavily towards the latter, so I hope we can land a babysitter. Well, I better get off the net, as it has recently been revealed that I am 2nd in internet usage in my entire place of employment. I'm still trying to figure out who's behind I've got to kick to be #1.

No comments: