Thursday, July 22, 2004

Quick Recap

Got a package in the mail today for one "Jessius Augustinius Waybright," which I thought was cool. Yesterday, I dug up a bush. Not the bush pictured below, but the one just to the left of what is pictured.


Spot my cat! He wants to eat your bunny.

There's a discussion of preterism vs historicism going on at the Covenanted Reformation Club. I'd hoped it would have gone better than it actually did. Some very good points were made, but folks were to quick too go right to "heretic! false prophet!" for my liking. Establish your point first. Polemic can be an effective and useful tool in debate, but it doesn't replace good argument. Polemic should be like salt and pepper, and not the whole meal. My position in the debate? Historicism, and the Papacy is that man of sin, the very Antichrist, predicted in Scripture.

No comments: