Friday, July 02, 2004

Plumber no, dumber yes.

If you guys were truly my friends, you wouldn't have allowed me to take apart the sink. No, not after my adventure with the toilet. So, I hold you all accountable for my now unusable sink in the downstairs water-closet. Oh, I did manage to retrieve a pen, a penny, a lollipop stick, a big wad of... something very slimy....eeew. I just can't get it back together again. You see, in plumbing, it's important that things be plumb. I however, am not the plumbest guy you'll ever meet. Dumbest maybe. I don't mean common street dumb, I mean "went to college" dumb. Man, if I had it to do all over again, I'd learn a trade. I'm still considering modeling since I'm so dern handsome, but other than that I'm pretty useless sometimes. Maybe I could go into business with my kids... they made some money selling beaded necklaces and Cool Aid. Ahh.... that wouldn't help me learn to plumb, though. (sigh)

No comments: