Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Frog and My Headache

"My frog is lost! MY FROG IS LOST!"

That's the cry that woke me up last night at about 1am. Daniel, our 3 year old, climbed into our bed, screaming about his frog being lost. He woke up the baby, who started crying too. The frog is actually a pillow, a frog pillow. It's Daniel's favorite pillow. He had fallen asleep on the couch earlier that evening, and I carried him to bed, apparently laying him on the wrong pillow. Well, when he woke up to find that he was not laying on his frog, he flipped. I walked him back to his room and found his frog for him... and he went right to sleep. Me? Oh, I couldn't sleep, not for an hour or two or three, anyway. I probably got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Now it's the end of my shift at work, and I'm sleepy and my head HURTS... like sick to my stomach hurts. Yuck.

No comments: