Saturday, February 12, 2005

I can see for miles and miles

Just got back from Pappy's place. He has a cabin overlooking the Shenandoah Valley (you know, past Lickdale). Here's a picture taken from the upstairs patio (the photo really doesn't do justice):
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now, I've noticed that while I reduced the stupid survey to 30 questions, other folks are going ahead and completing the complete 100. I feel betrayed, hoodwinked, bamboozled and led astray. Look, I don't have time to take a 100 question survey, ok?

Here's something funny (not funny ha ha, but funny strange): While attempting to open up Bro John's blog, my browser (Firefox) crashed, and wouldn't come back up. When I finally got it running again, all my passwords, all my bookmarks, all my everything was gone. Let this be a warning to you. The Eagles once sang "In a New York minute, everything can change..." and it's true. So watch it.

No comments: