Thursday, February 10, 2005

Take me home, country road...

Well, it's not actually home, neither is it a country road, and we only briefly pass through a portion of West Virginia, but we're leaving today to visit my dad (Pappy to the kids). He's the one with the cool cabin in the mountains. Originally the plan was to go down in the winter to experience the snowy mountain top thing. But, here it is winter, and it's been in the 60's at Pappy's place all week! I like that better, honestly.

So I asked Daniel (A.K.A. Frog Pillow Face) if he's ready to see Pappy. He responded, "Yeah, I really need to go shopping." OK. Daniel can be a bit of a goof, that's for sure, but sometimes in his goofiness he can be profound. Like the other day when he said, "I like God. I can't wait to go in the Bible to see Him." Yes, Daniel. Thank you for the reminder that if we are to find God, we must find Him in the Scriptures.

No comments: