Wednesday, April 07, 2004

1% Normal

OK, I took a Multiphasic Personality Test, which is scoring me as "1% Normal." THANK YOU. Finally someone realizes what's going on here. I'm the 1% that's normal, all you other 99% freaks need to recognize!



I won't be posting the place to take the test here, as I don't recommend going there.... they ask for WAY TOO MUCH information before they let you take the test, and then they try to sell you the complete results. So, forget about it. Point is that I'm normal, but there's only 1% of people that are normal like me. I'm sure this is relevant to something... somewhere.... somehow. Hopefully the "experts" can "figure out" how to "factor in" these results before "jumping" to their "conclusions" about... why am I putting everything in "quotes?"

No comments: