Saturday, April 03, 2004

Conspiracy

If Dylan taught us one thing, it's "something is happening here, but you don't know what it is." Item #1 -- death. Surrounded by death. The other day I did a psychiatric admission with a guy who grew up in the funeral parlor business.... death, death, dead, killed, dead and more death. Over the past year, my buddy has lost at least one great friend, and several others he's cared for in their final days. Another friend of mine from across the pond is struggling with her own mortality. Death is item #1. Item #2 is the song that's playing right now, unplanned, as I type this... "tick tock tick tock tick tock people... time's ticking away." Item #3, bell peppers from Israel. My wife buys these peppers from a local store, not a franchised supermarket, just a local store. The label says, "Grown in Israel." What's that about? Unless there's an Israel, New Jersey that these peppers are from, I may just have proof of the U.S. and Israel connection in the Middle East. Peppers. This means something. I will be pouring through tons of information at the following websites to uncover the mystery of the "Israeli Peppers":

What really happened?


Infowars

Information Clearing House


The Atkins Diet Myth

The Mysterious Death of Bruce Lee


Alien Abduction (has it happened to you?)

I will get to the bottom this, friends.

In other news: I put some sliced strawberries in my coffee today, and I liked it.

No comments: