Friday, April 16, 2004

Oh my aching blog

It's time for the annual digging of the hole in our yard. This time it was pulling up the steel pole, smashing up all the concrete around it, and resetting it in fresh concrete so it's straight. I took my sledge hammer and beat that concrete like it stole something. I earned my Guinness today, guys. Anybody notice Blogspot has been acting up a bit today? I've visited several blogs that either did not come up, or came up looking like what Robert Johnson says in one song, "You got your hair all tangled, and you ain't talkin' right." The Blogspot status report confirms that they were having problems today. Boy, am I tired. I bet the average haus frau doesn't get this worn out! (ducking to avoid the pots and pans being thrown my way by angry haus fraus)

No comments: