Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Honey Dew, Honey Don't!

To borrow a quote from "Apocalypse Now," though slightly altered, "I love the smell of crying children in the morning. It smells like.... victory." Another beautiful day in Central PA... check my weather report in my sidebar if you don't believe me. And another day off, a "honey dew" day. You know, "honey dew" this, and "honey dew" that. Yes, and the smell of crying children! When you have 5 little ones and a house that needs a fixin', having a full-time job to give you a break sure is nice. But today, I have off, so it's back to the real work. Today, we'll be tearing down wallpaper, and putting up wallpaper. Which reminds me of what a friend once told me, "Puritans don't use wallpaper." When that was said, my wife responded "But we're not Puritans... we're Presbyterians." Now, I know the state has laws against spouse beating, but I'm sure you will all see why this particular case was the exception to the rule. That was then, this is now. Down with the old, up with the new. That's what we Waybrights are all about, ya know.

Stay tuned: We'll soon be getting an ultra-sound to "rule out" the possibility of twins. We already have a fraternal set, and they say that for those who already had fraternal twins each pregnancy is a 50-50 chance of being two pregnancies and not just one. I can't wait to find out myself, as I do feel a bit heavy, and I'm "showing" more than normal.

No comments: