Monday, April 19, 2004

Here's a weird one.

Oooh, easy does it on the metal food group
You will swallow some tacks. You are a little
weird, maybe not so much in a good way. Buy a
yellow tie and wear it on your head.


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

Swallowed some tacks, huh? I've sat on a tack before. Also, I hate when they get stuck in the bottom of my shoe. Ever get a tack stuck on the bottom of your shoe? It feels odd, like something's wrong, and then you look and go, "Hey! That explains it! There is a tack stuck in the bottom of my shoe! No wonder I've had unsteady footing and have been so irritable throughout the day!" I should go now, as all this talk of tacks is making me hungry, and I didn't break fast yet. When I first woke up, I was thinking about eating me a bag of broken glass, but now I've got a hankerin' for some thumbtacks. YUMMY!


No comments: