Friday, April 09, 2004

Too Sore to Blog?

To some, "too sore to blog" is akin to "Too drunk to fish." But yesterday I was sore, and I'm still sore today. We helped some friends unload their 26 feet worth of moving truck into their new home. By the end of the day (and no, I don't mean the annoying cliche "at the end of the day"... I mean it literally, at the end of the day) I was quite exhausted. In fact, I was sick. Light things began to feel heavy, I started getting stomach cramps, my lips were chapped, asthma attack, but it beats the Bear Mountain Picnic. Anyway, today I'm still sore, but my friends are moved in and that's what counts.

I must go now... above the din I hear a distant call... 'tis coffee... Yes, I must go. Fear not, my beloved coffee! You will not be neglected, for though I may be too sore to blog, yet am not too sore to drink you!

No comments: