Tuesday, March 30, 2004

The Big Five

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (48%) medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate.
Friendliness (66%) moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower
Orderliness (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.
Emotional Stability (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.
Openmindedness (52%) medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Pretty much scoring right down the middle, except I'm supposedly friendly. :p
I'm encouraged by being 50% emotionally stable. I'll have to remind myself of that when I'm polishing my shotgun repeating under my breath "I am the angel of death, and the time of cleansing is at hand." Relax, Jer. You're 50% emotionally stable, let's focus on the positive! "Oh, ok... maybe I'll go knit or something." Now, I don't knit, mind you. That takes skill, patience, and a daintiness that I just don't have. I guess I'm not "good enough" to be able to knit. I'm such a loser!!! Wait... breathe deep... you're 50% emotionally stable, Jerry. Now get back to work, you slacker!

No comments: