Monday, March 01, 2004

Toilet Wrestling and Two-year Olds

Ok, I was late for work today, 6 minutes late to be exact... but I don't blame coffee, or blogging this time. I blame the toilet and my two-year old. The toilet is chronically clogged the past few days, and I had a wrestling match with it this morning. What does this have to do with my two-year old? I'll tell you. My underwear is missing. Do the math, people! Clogged toilet + missing underwear + two-year old = __________. When I get home from work today, I plan on taking the toilet apart and digging around in there to see what it is that is causing the problem. I tell you, little Daniel flushed something down there that don't belong, and I'm going to get to the (gross, disgusting) bottom of it!

Who reads this stuff?

No comments: