Monday, March 29, 2004

Cooking is Fun

Cooking is fun now that I sharpened by cleaver. Come to think of it, I think I can kill two birds with one stone... or two cats with one cleaver. Who wants to come over for Chinese food? Sign up now, I'm sure there's going to be a waiting list.

In other news...

Our house continues to fall apart. It's a hundred years old, and it seems like just when you fix one thing, something else breaks down. It reminds me of this fleshly tabernacle I live in... trying to stay healthy in this life is like fixing a building that is breaking down all around. I guess we try to keep our houses nice, like, by not letting cats pee in them, but we must realize that the house is coming down... we won't be living here forever. And that's a good thing.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life." -- 2 Corinthians 5:1-4.

No comments: