Friday, March 19, 2004

Busy Days

Yesterday was busy. I had "Therapeutic Crisis Intervention" training from 8am to 10am. So I'm ready if a therapeutic crisis breaks out. Then back to the house where we moved everything we owned into little Danno's room, so the carpet guys can come today -- I'm confident that they will not lay anything down that makes me homocidal, like my kitchen flooring does (seriously, DON'T ASK). Then back to work for a busy 3-11 shift. Today will involve more furniture moving and perhaps a hernia. Anyway, time for my second cup before I hide my guns so the carpet guys don't find them. Outside, the 6 inches of snow we got is rapidly melting, big chunks of slush falling from the trees, roofs, and power lines, like so many semi-frozen tears.

"The sky is cryin. Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"

No comments: